Tuesday 7 September 2010

Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011 Preivew

Location does work..esp in HK where it's hard to find a nice and unique location for fashion show and events.  The mightly Louis Vuitton found a very special location - a nice seaside luxury house at Tai Tam Road near Stanley to host their Cruise 2011 Collection Preview this afternoon. Well I admit that I was curious and attracted by the location and wanna take a peep on it..hehee.... :P 
The location and of cos the collection was really nice..very 60's and 70's style with lots of vibrant colours and prints, reminds me of 寶珠 and芳芳姐 and all those old movies and tv drama.  Not much on the handbags collection, my favourite one was a colour stripe clutch 'box' made by Mother of Pearl, simple but really stands out! gotta be another red carpet hit item!

What a nice sea view of the house!! matches so well with the cruise theme.

My favourite piece
I love this 60's 70's decor, esp that monogram backdrop!

No comments:

Post a Comment