Wednesday 22 September 2010

Meeting Tony Leung @ Calibre de Cartier Shanghai Party

I'm really really honoured and lucky to meet 2 of my favourite popstars these few weeks in Shanghai, one is Lee Hom Wang and the other one is...TONY LEUNG梁朝偉!!!! Thx Cartier for inviting us to the Calibre de Cartier Shanghai Party last week and got the chance to meet this not just Asia but International Popstar!

Though I've met him many years ago at Louis Vuitton Pacific Place Store Opening, I still feel very nervous and exciting, and this time I sit very close to him which makes my heart keeps on beating heavily and heavily...

Tony was really really a very nice and casual guy and he was really funny in answering the questions. All the Hong Kong media were having a great time with him.  I guess many of us including did want to take a photo with him, hehee...

Tony Leung @ The Interview Session


The Party took place at the latest hip place Rock The Bund in Shanghai
Gigantic 1904MC movement (used in the new watch) designed Central Stage/Bar Table
 嘩!!梁朝偉呀!! Every one just kept on screaming!
Yue as the special performing guest in the party


 

No comments:

Post a Comment